What are the benefits of Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy brings relief to people of all ages in reducing pain and improving mobility. Restoration of normal body posture and alignment can lead to a speedy recovery and prevent recurrence of the problem. Physiotherapy is suitable for all disorders that have the symptoms of pain, stiffness, loss of movement and weakness. The following benefits can be gained with physiotherapy.
- Alleviation of pain
- Restoration of motion in joints and increase in the range of motion
- Relief from chronic ailments like arthritis
- Pre-operative rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation/Stroke rehabilitation/Spinal code injury
- Improved mobility and physical co-ordination